The Secret Of NIMH
Alternate Title: The Secret of N.I.M.H.The Secret Of NIMH (The Secret of N.I.M.H. , Mrs. Brisby and the Rats of NIMH) (1982) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2232 times this month, and 10648 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Mrs. Brisby Ltd., Don Bluth Productions
- Distributed by: MGM-UA
- Cartoon Characters: Mrs. Brisby, Jeremy, Teresa, Timmy, Nicodemus, Great Owl, Auntie Shrew, Farmer Fitzgibbons, Mrs. Fitzgibbons, Cynthia, Billy Fitzgibbons, Mr. Ages, Miss Right, Sullivan, Jenner, Justin, Martin.
- Voice Actors: Elizabeth Hartman, Dom DeLuise, Shannen Doherty, Wil Wheaton, Jodi Hicks, Ian Fried, Arthur Malet, Derek Jacobi, John Carradine; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Bluth.
- Produced By Don Bluth, John Pomeroy, Gary Goldman, Rich Irvine, James L. Stewart, Mel Griffin.
- Animated By Will Finn, Heidi Guedel, Emily Jiuliano, Skip Jones, Dan Kuenster, Linda Miller, David Molina, Lorna Pomeroy, Dave Spafford, Kevin M. Wurzer, John Pomeroy, Gary Goldman; more Animators ...
- Written By Don Bluth, John Pomeroy, Will Finn, Gary Goldman, Robert C. O'Brien.
- Awards: Saturn Award, Best Animated Film, 1983.
- Music: Jerry Goldsmith, Sally Stevens, Paul Williams.
- Editor: Jeffrey Parch.
- Originally Released on July 02, 1982.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 82 minutes.
A group of animals are injected with a potion in the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) which make them as intelligent as humans. They easily escape and set themselves up in a barn, freeloading from the humans around. They begin to consider leaving the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Secret of N.I.M.H." and "Mrs. Brisby and the Rats of NIMH."
"Brisby Et Le Secret De NIMH (French)."
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Secret Of NIMH? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!