Why Mules Leave HomeWhy Mules Leave Home (1934) - Farmer Al Falfa Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1153 times total.
- Farmer Al Falfa Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: Educational Pictures, Fox Film Corporation.
- Cartoon Characters: Farmer Al Falfa, Farm Animals, Flying Wolves.
- Directed By Paul Terry, Frank Moser.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on September 07, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3418
- Black & White
Farmer Al Falfa has the entire farm animal community working in a fully automated environment. Since they're working for peanuts, they all decide to quit. In a bizarre scene, flying wolves dressed as Indians decide to take over the farm. They all have a funny... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Re-released by Castle Films as "Farmyard Whoopee."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Why Mules Leave Home. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Why Mules Leave Home? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!