Kiko And The Honey BearsKiko And The Honey Bears (1936) - Kiko the Kangaroo Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 1629 times total.
- Kiko the Kangaroo Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Kiko, Three Cubs.
- Directed By Mannie Davis, George Gordon.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on August 21, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3617
- Black & White
Kiko takes the job in being a caretaker to three bear cubs.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was one of the first cartoons that Joe Barbera did story work on, at the beginning of his long career.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Kiko And The Honey Bears" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kiko And The Honey Bears? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!