Somewhere In EgyptSomewhere In Egypt (1943) - Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1480 times total.
- Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Gandy Goose, Sourpuss, Mummies.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Kay.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on September 17, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 4312
Gandy Goose plays "The Song Of Egypt" on his flute. He and his friend Sourpuss are transported from a desert oasis by magic carpet to Baghdad. The mummies come out, unwrap and become dancing girls... not all of them, though, as some... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Somewhere In Egypt. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Somewhere In Egypt? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!