Song Of ErinSong Of Erin (1951) - Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 878 times total.
- Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Gandy Goose, Sourpuss, Bird, Mice, Ducks, Pixies.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Kay.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Originally Released on March 01, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 5107
Gandy Goose cranks up the old stand-up gramophone and says, "I love these old Irish tunes." He then dances around with a mop, and so forth. A bird sings from his perch, and the mice get into the act. Harps, dancing ducks, singing pixies, lots of Irish music... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Song Of Erin. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Song Of Erin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!