Throwing The BullThrowing The Bull (1946) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 1118 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Rich Merchant, Merchant's Daughter, Toreadors, Picadors, Spectators, Bull.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on May 03, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:12 minutes.
- Production Number: 4607
A well-to-do Spanish merchant offers a fortune in gold and the hand of his daughter in marriage to any matador who can kill the bull in the ring. But the bull defeats all comers who challenge him. Finally, Mighty Mouse enters the ring and clobbers the bull,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was the first Mighty Mouse cartoon in which the Mouse sang his now-famous quasi-opera voice. when Mighty Mouse lands in the bull ring and starts singing, he has only two front buck teeth! Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Throwing The Bull" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Throwing The Bull? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!