The Jail BreakThe Jail Break (1946) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 948 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Bad Bill Bunion, Bad Bill Bunion's Horse, Frankenstein's Monster, Count Dracula.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on September 20, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:58 minutes.
- Production Number: 4616
In this classic Western cartoon, Bad Bill Bunion's horse helps his master escape from Alcatraz Island Prison. Free again, the wily crook commits a series of crimes, including the theft of a football during a championship Army vs. Navy playoff. Mighty Mouse... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Jail Break" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Jail Break? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!