Prehistoric PerilsPrehistoric Perils (1952) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 1306 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Oil Can Harry, Pearl Pureheart, Dinosaur.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in Mar, 1952 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:22 minutes.
- Production Number: 5206
Oil Can Harry is holding Pearl Pureheart prisoner at his skyscraper lab. In the meantime, Mighty Mouse is also trapped under a magnifying glass in the desert...but not for long. He escapes and flies to Oil Can Harry's lab, where he clobbers the villain. In the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Prehistoric Perils" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Prehistoric Perils? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!