Mighty Mouse And The WolfMighty Mouse And The Wolf (1945) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 2448 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Wolf, Little Red Riding Hood, Three Little Pigs, Gangster Wolves, Little Lambs.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on July 20, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:03 minutes.
- Production Number: 4512
A twisted version of some famous fairy tales! The Wolf introduces himself and explains that he's misunderstood! Red Riding Hood comes along, and the Wolf changes into his zoot suit, grabs Red and makes her do a jive boogie-woogie dance with him! Mighty Mouse sees... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mighty Mouse And The Wolf" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mighty Mouse And The Wolf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!