Lazy Little BeaverLazy Little Beaver (1947) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1186 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Beaver, Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on December 26, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:14 minutes.
- Production Number: 4721
A young beaver who has run away from home learns a lesson about work and slothfulness when he attracts a wolf who wants to turn him into a fur coat.
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lazy Little Beaver. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lazy Little Beaver? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!