Law And OrderLaw And Order (1950) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 429 times this month, and 1568 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Cats, Mice, Dog Policeman, Radio Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on June 23, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:22 minutes.
- Production Number: 5009
A comical gang of tough cats uses a sexy peep-show movie to snare mice and turn them into frozen mousicles (sold from a cart at five cents each). Mighty Mouse saves the mice from the cats. The tale unfolds as told by a cartoon... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Law And Order. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Law And Order? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!