Hot RodsHot Rods (1953) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 1151 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Oil Can Harry, Pearl Pureheart, Three Bad Cats, Teenage Hot Rodder Mice.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in Jun, 1953 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:04 minutes.
- Production Number: 5312
Teenage mice get out of school and drive their hot rods around town, scaring the wits out of the local townspeople. But then three bad cats hatch a plan to kidnap (mousenap?) all these teenage terrors of the road. Two of them throw up their own road detour sign... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hot Rods" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hot Rods? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!