Happy HollandHappy Holland (1952) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1119 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Oil Can Harry, Pearl Pureheart.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in Nov, 1952 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:30 minutes.
- Production Number: 5222
Mighty Mouse attempts to rescue a Dutch maiden (Pearl Pureheart) from the clutches of a wicked villain (Oil Can Harry). He also saves the girl and her town from a leaking dike. Lots of singing in this operetta-style tale. And if you like wooden shoes, this is the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Happy Holland. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Happy Holland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!