The Magic PencilThe Magic Pencil (1940) - Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 71 times this month, and 2221 times total.
- Gandy Goose Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Gandy Goose, Sourpuss.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Kay.
- Directed By Volney White.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on November 15, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 4023
- Black & White
Gandy Goose sends away for a radio giveway item, a magic Pencil. When the Magic Pencil arrives, Gandy's magic drawings cause all kinds of problems for Sourpuss The Cat and for himself.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Magic Pencil" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Magic Pencil? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!