Aladdin's LampAladdin's Lamp (1947) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1315 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Aladdin, Aladdin's Daughter, Bandit, Horse, Boar, Tiger, Dragon.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on March 28, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:01 minutes.
- Production Number: 4706
Aladdin's very sexy (and dressed very skimpily) daughter longs for Mighty Mouse. Aladdin tries to cheer her up by using his magic lamp to offer her other gifts, but she only wants Mighty Mouse. Meanwhile, a cat bandit arrives at the palace and spies on the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Aladdin's Lamp" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Aladdin's Lamp? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!