The Talking MagpiesThe Talking Magpies (1946) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 453 times this month, and 11012 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Farmer Al Falfa, Farmer's Dog.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on January 04, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:28 minutes.
Two magpies (billed in this cartoon as "Man and Wife") are looking for a nesting place at the Magpies' Hotel. Nowhere is there a vacancy. Finally they rent a nest in a treetop just outside the bedroom window of an old man (Farmer Al Falfa). His sleep disturbed,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The debut cartoon of the Heckle and Jeckle series.
A very late appearance of Farmer Al Falfa, and a rare appearance in color.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Talking Magpies" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Talking Magpies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!