Breaking The LeashBreaking The Leash (1964) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1318 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Artransa Park Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Laurie Sharpe, Lief Gram, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Alan Cohan, Bill Angelos, Dennis Marks.
- Music: George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on May 31, 1964.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Sergeant Snorkle assigns Beetle, Zero and Cosmo to the canine unit to train the ferocious new Army dogs. The trio try to work with the base's attack dog unit. To gain their confidence, they don dog costumes and get into the cage with them, but they louse up... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Breaking The Leash. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Breaking The Leash? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!