Sweet SundaySweet Sunday (1964) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 792 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Artransa Park Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Lief Gram, Ray Bartle, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Les Colodny, Dennis Marks.
- Music: George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on April 19, 1964.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Bunny's father drives Bunny and Beetle to a picnic, while Beetle makes the sandwiches in the back seat. A slice of bologna gets loose and flies into a motorcycle cop.
Cartoon Production Information:
Beetle Bailey, the half-asleep soldier who only kept his eyes open for work, and only so he could avoid it. Beetle's main foil at Camp Swampy was Sgt. Orville Snorkel, a tough regular army man who was often bested by Beetle. The commanding officer on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sweet Sunday. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sweet Sunday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!