Lynx, Th' JinxLynx, Th' Jinx (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1430 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Vincent Van Gopher, Ty Coon, Muskie the Muskrat, Lynx.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on October 20, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
A robbery takes place. A lynx has broken into the general store and stolen a can of beans. Deputy Dawg cuffs him, loses the keys to the handcuffs, and then finds that the lynx is jinxed. Everywhere that they go, rain follows them, things fall on them, rocks turn... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg is a dim-witted Southern lawman, who, despite his own ineptitude, always manages to catch the bad guy. Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. He became so popular in the South that these cartoons were... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lynx, Th' Jinx. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lynx, Th' Jinx? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!