Deputy Dawg's NephewDeputy Dawg's Nephew (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 537 times this month, and 2409 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Ty Coon, Muskie the Muskrat, Homer.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on September 29, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Muskie and Ty Coon mix a drink that is supposed to make you shrink. When they see Deputy Dawg's nephew Homer wearing a similar outfit to his uncle, the pair think that Deputy Dawg has shrunk in size and they try to reverse the effects of their drink and help... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. Following CBS's purchase of thew TerryToons studio, it was only a matter of time until the studios output was pointed to the airwaves. The Deputy Dawg Show was the first... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Deputy Dawg's Nephew. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Deputy Dawg's Nephew? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!