Gaston's Mama LisaGaston's Mama Lisa (1959) - Gaston Le Crayon Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 950 times this month, and 2240 times total.
- Gaston Le Crayon Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Gaston Le Crayon, Policeman, Thieves.
- Voice Actors: Allen Swift.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski, Gene Deitch.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Larry Silverman, Ed Donnelly, Peggy Breese, Mannie Davis, Bob Kuwahara.
- Written By Tom Morrison, Larz Bourne, Bob Kuwahara.
- Music: Phil Scheib.
- Originally Released in Jun, 1959 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: 5906
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
Two thieves steal Mona Lisa from Paris and brings it to America, only to be followed by two French policemen. They hide the painting on Gaston's canvas. However, when Gaston wakes up, he believes that he made the painting in his sleep and tries to sell it, while... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last appearance of Gaston Le Crayon.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gaston's Mama Lisa. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gaston's Mama Lisa? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Do you love Gaston's Mama Lisa, or do you think it is the worst cartoon ever? Let us know what you think! Surely you have an opinion... so share what you think. Take a minute and post your own comments about this cartoon here.