A Deadly DreamA Deadly Dream (1980) Season 1 Episode 4016- Spider-Woman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 844 times total.
- Spider-Woman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman, Jeff Hunt, Billy Drew, Police Chief, Detective Miller.
- Voice Actors: Joan Van Ark, Bruce Miller, Bryan Scott, Lou Krugman, Larry Carroll, Dick Tufeld, John Mayer, Vic Perrin, Ilene Latter, Tony Young; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bob Richardson, Gerry Chiniquy, Sid Marcus, Dave Detiege.
- Produced By Lee Gunther, David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Lee Halpern, Tom Ray, Bob Bransford, Bob Kirk, Walter Kubiak, Art Vitello, John Gibbs, Bernard Posner, Bob Bemiller, Jim Keeshen, Mark Glamack, Tiger West, Ron Myrick, Bob Richardson; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeffrey Scott, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Richard Gannon, Robert Gillis.
- First Aired on January 03, 1980.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4016
- Season: 1
The plot of this episode resembles "Nightmare on Elm Street" as the villainess (who looks like a really bad female Darth Vader) controls the dream world.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series is about a woman who gets a blood transfusion that gives her spider-like powers. She uses them to fight crime and protect her city. The series took many liberties while creating the world for Spider-Woman to live in. The Justice Magazine... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Deadly Dream" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Deadly Dream? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!