Honorable Family ProblemHonorable Family Problem (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 315 times this month, and 1349 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hashimoto the Mouse, Hanako, Yuriko, Saburo.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Bob Kuwahara.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Bob Kuwahara, Mannie Davis, Cosmo Anzilotti, Bill Hutten.
- Written By Bob Kuwahara.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy.
- Originally Released on March 30, 1962.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: 6204
- CineColor, CinemaScope
Hashimoto and his family are overcome by the influence of American products and lifestyles.
Cartoon Production Information:
In this show, Hashimoto told a series of stories about Japan and its history to G.I. Joe (a newspaper reporter). After this initial run in theaters, additional shorts were produced for a segment on "The Hector Heathcote Show." Hashimoto the Mouse may... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Honorable Family Problem. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Honorable Family Problem? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!