Shuttle To DisasterShuttle To Disaster (1979) Season 1 Episode 4009- Spider-Woman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 453 times total.
- Spider-Woman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman, Jeff Hunt, Billy Drew, Police Chief, Detective Miller.
- Voice Actors: Joan Van Ark, Bruce Miller, Bryan Scott, Lou Krugman, Larry Carroll, Dick Tufeld, John Mayer, Vic Perrin, Ilene Latter, Tony Young; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bob Richardson, Gerry Chiniquy, Sid Marcus, Dave Detiege.
- Produced By Lee Gunther, David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Lee Halpern, Tom Ray, Bob Bransford, Bob Kirk, Walter Kubiak, Art Vitello, John Gibbs, Bernard Posner, Bob Bemiller, Jim Keeshen, Mark Glamack, Tiger West, Ron Myrick, Bob Richardson; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeffrey Scott, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Richard Gannon, Robert Gillis.
- First Aired on November 16, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4009
- Season: 1
The Justice Magazine team find themselves on a hijacked space shuttle, heading towards the moon, where the villain Steeljaw intends to enslave mankind and put it to work digging for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series is about a woman who gets a blood transfusion that gives her spider-like powers. She uses them to fight crime and protect her city. The series took many liberties while creating the world for Spider-Woman to live in. The Justice Magazine... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shuttle To Disaster. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shuttle To Disaster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!