Night Life In TokyoNight Life In Tokyo (1961) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 300 times this month, and 1532 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hashimoto the Mouse, Hanako, Yuriko, Saburo.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Eddie Donnelly, Armand Guidi, Juan Guidi.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney, Tom Morrison.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAroy.
- Originally Released in Feb, 1961 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Production Number: 6102
Hashimoto and an American mouse go out for a night on the town. Hashimoto wants to look at flower arrangements, while the American mouse has other ideas (girls, girls, girls!).
Cartoon Production Information:
In this show, Hashimoto told a series of stories about Japan and its history to G.I. Joe (a newspaper reporter). After this initial run in theaters, additional shorts were produced for a segment on "The Hector Heathcote Show." Hashimoto the Mouse may... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Night Life In Tokyo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Night Life In Tokyo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!