Lib And Let LibLib And Let Lib (1972) Season 1 Episode 103- The Barkleys Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 101 times this month, and 733 times total.
- The Barkleys Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Arnie Barkley, Agnes Barkley, Terri Barkley, Chester Barkley, Roger Barkley.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Joan Gerber, Julie McWhirter, Steve Lewis, Gene Andrusco.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Don Williams, Ken Muse, Warren Batchelder, John Gibbs, Bob Matz, Reuben Timmins, Manny Gould, Norm McCabe, Jim Davis, Bob Richardson, Bob Bransford, Bob Bemiller, David Detiege; more Animators ...
- Written By Larry Rhine, Woody Kling, Dennis Marks, David Evans.
- Music: Doug Goodwin, Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Joe Siracusa, Roger Donley, Allan R. Potter, Rick Steward, Lee Gunther; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 23, 1972.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 103
- Season: 1
Arnie's alarmed over daughter Terri becoming a feminist.
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by the classic 70's sitcom All in the Family, The Barkleys featured a family of dogs led by Arnie Barkley, an opinionated sort who didn't mind sharing his feelings with anyone and everyone. These opinions usually clashed with those of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lib And Let Lib. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lib And Let Lib? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!