Blind DateBlind Date (1954) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1614 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Millionaire Dog.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By Tom Morrison.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in Feb, 1954 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:12 minutes.
- Production Number: 5404
A millionaire dog is looking for his missing childhood sweetheart, "Dimples." He offers a reward in the newspaper. The boys see the offer, and Heckle dresses Jeckle up as a woman in hopes of claiming the fortune. The only thing is that Jeckle looks just too good,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Blind Date" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Blind Date? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!