Bulldozing The BullBulldozing The Bull (1951) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1117 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Stadium Owner, Bull.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Originally Released on March 11, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:53 minutes.
- Production Number: 5108
Hot tamale vendors Heckle & Jeckle are busy selling their wares at the bullfights. Unfortunately, their tamales make everybody sick. Angered at their interference with the event, the stadium's owner- who wants the two magpies to pay admission- chases them... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bulldozing The Bull. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bulldozing The Bull? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!