McDougal's Rest FarmMcDougal's Rest Farm (1947) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 2843 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Dimwit Dog, Other Magpies, Farm Animals.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on January 31, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:14 minutes.
- Production Number: 4702
Heckle & Jeckle, along with other magpies, decide to build a birdhouse on a quiet rest farm. But it's private property, and the magpies are ordered to move right out again by a watchdog. After several battles, the watchdog sees that he can't win. The watchdog... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "McDougal's Rest Farm" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about McDougal's Rest Farm? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!