Is There A Doctor In The Greenhouse MissionIs There A Doctor In The Greenhouse Mission (1972) Season 1 Episode 112- The Houndcats Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 558 times total.
- The Houndcats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Viacom
- Cartoon Characters: Stutz, Mussel-Mutt, Rhubarb, Putty-Puss, Ding-Dog, Sparkplug.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Aldo Ray, Arte Johnson, Joe Besser, Stu Gilliam, Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By Brad Case, Sid Marcus, Robert McKimson, Spencer Peel.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Don Williams, Manny Gould, Ken Muse, Norm McCabe, Bob Richardson, Warren Batchelder, John Gibbs, Jim Davis, Bob Matz, Bob Bransford, Reuben Timmins, Bob Bemiller, Robert McKimson; more Animators ...
- Written By Woody Kling, Tom Dagenais, Don Christensen.
- Music: Doug Goodwin, Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Joe Siracusa, Roger Donley, Allan R. Potter, Rick Steward, Lee Gunther; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 25, 1972.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 112
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
The Houndcats took Mission: Impossible and moved it to the American West (a move already made in primetime by the short-lived The Bearcats). Despite the title, not every member of this secret government crime fighting team was a cat. Stutz, the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Is There A Doctor In The Greenhouse Mission. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Is There A Doctor In The Greenhouse Mission? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!