Kenya Catch That ClueKenya Catch That Clue (1973) Season 1 Episode 116- Bailey's Comets Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 494 times total.
- Bailey's Comets Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Barnaby Bailey, Dude, Bunny, Candy, Wheelie, Sarge, Pudge, Dotter Roo, Gabby.
- Voice Actors: Carl Esser, Robert Holt, Sarah Kennedy, Karen Smith, Jim Begg, Kathi Gori, Frank Welker, Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By Robert McKimson, Sid Marcus.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Don Williams, Bill Carney, Ken Muse, Norm McCabe, Bob Richardson, Bill Ackerman, John Gibbs, Ken Walker, Bob Matz, John Freeman, Reuben Timmins, Bob Kirk, Bob Bemiller.
- Written By Dalton Sandifer, John W. Dunn, Larz Bourne.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Siracusa, Jim Blodgett, Allan R. Potter, Rick Steward.
- First Aired on December 22, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 116
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This was another show based on the concept 'the never-ending contest', just like Wacky Races. In this series, a roller derby team raced all over the world trying to win a $1,000,000 treasure. Each episode gave 1 clue as to where it was located. Just... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kenya Catch That Clue. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kenya Catch That Clue? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!