The Hitch HikersThe Hitch Hikers (1947) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1977 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Bank Robber, Driver.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on December 12, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:57 minutes.
- Production Number: 4719
The boys are trying to hitch a ride with no luck. They see a car parked in front of a bank with the door open. They jump in against the driver's will, and a bank tobber runs out and jumps into his escape car, too. The boys get more of a ride than... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Hitch Hikers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hitch Hikers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!