The StowawaysThe Stowaways (1949) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 858 times this month, and 3091 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Captain, Natives.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in Apr, 1949 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:10 minutes.
- Production Number: 4906
Heckle and Jeckle need a vacation, and Africa seems to be the place to go. They decide to visit Africa by stowing away on an airplane. With no money, they are kicked off the plane. The captain tricks them into pushing a button which opens a hatch on the bottom of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Stowaways" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Stowaways? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!