The Big CleanupThe Big Cleanup (1963) - Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 951 times total.
- Hector Heathcote Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hector Heathcote, Winston, Benedict, Blackmarket Bromide.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Dave Tendlar.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in Sep, 1963 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: 6312
- CineColor, CinemaScope
In the Old West, many towns were under the control of gunslingers. One such town was Untidy Gulch, under the control of "Blackmarket Bromide." It's overrun with outlaws who keep shooting their sheriffs. It puts an advertisement in a big-city Eastern newspaper... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hector is a scientist who built himself a time machine. He goes back in time and experiences (and screws up!) many important historical events. This television series combined the
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Big Cleanup. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Cleanup? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!