Tabasco RoadTabasco Road (1957) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 3699 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Speedy Gonzales, Pablo, Fernando, Bartender, Mice, Cat.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Tom Holland.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ted Bonnicksen, George Grandpré.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1958.
- Music: Carl Stalling, Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on July 20, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:33 minutes.
- Production Number: 1440.
After a night of too much tequila, Fernando and Pablo run into problems from el pussy-gatos, and Speedy must save them. The scene is a sleepy Mexican village where the local mice are singing in a miniature cantina within a regular cantina. Speedy is doing the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This Looney Tune short was reissued as a Blue Ribbon Merrie Melodie cartoon. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tabasco Road" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tabasco Road? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!