The Care-A-Lot GamesThe Care-A-Lot Games (1988) Season 3 Episode 035-B- The Care Bears Family Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 312 times total.
- The Care Bears Family Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Enterprises, Those Characters From Cleveland, SFM Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Bedtime Bear, Birthday Bear, Brave Heart Lion, Loyal Heart Dog, Good Luck Bear, Bright Heart Raccoon, Champ Bear, Cozy Heart Penguin, Treat Heart Pig, Grumpy Bear, Lotsa Heart Elephant, Gentle Heart Lamb, Love-a-Lot Bear, Playful Heart Monkey, Proud Heart Cat, Share Bear, Shrieky, Swift Heart Rabbit, Tenderheart Bear, Wish Bear, No Heart, Mr. Beastley.
- Voice Actors: Laurie Waller Benson, Melleny Brown, Dan Hennessey, Jim Henshaw, Terry Sears, Pauline Renny, Bob Dermie, Luba Goy, Linda Sorenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Peter Sauder.
- First Aired on August 13, 1988.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 035-B
- Season: 3
Brave Heart hosts a light-hearted look at a variety of children's games with that cheating duo Beastly and Shrieky competing as well.
Cartoon Production Information:
The second television series starring those lovable, huggable, super-caring bears was produced by Nelvana, the animation company who brought The Care Bears Movie (and its two sequels) to the big screen. Airing on ABC's Saturday morning schedule in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Care-A-Lot Games. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Care-A-Lot Games? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!