The Bashful BuzzardThe Bashful Buzzard (1945) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1268 times this month, and 14453 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Beaky Buzzard, Mother Buzzard, Brother Buzzards.
- Voice Actors: Kent Rogers, Sara Berner, Mel Blanc, Robert Clampett .
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, Manny Gould, J.C. Melendez, Rod Scribner.
- Written By Michael Sasanoff.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 15, 1945. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:51 minutes.
- Production Number: 4-15.
Blue Ribbon: 1310.
Once again, Mother Buzzard sends Beaky and his brothers out to bring home dinner. Beaky's brothers bring back a whole array of giant animals, such as elephants, cows, and lovers, but all Beaky seems to get is a baby bumblebee... until he has a run-in with a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first minute is identical to 1942's Bugs Bunny Gets The Boid. Kent Rogers died in World War II (July 1944) before the voice work on this cartoon was finished, so Stan Freberg did the remaining voice tracks. Comedian Eddie Bartell is also said to... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Bashful Buzzard" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bashful Buzzard? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!