Behold...The Vision!Behold...The Vision! (2012) Season 2 Episode 235- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 379 times total.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Animation, Film Roman Productions
- Animation Studio: Film Roman Productions
- Distributed by: Disney-ABC Domestic Television
- Cartoon Characters: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Tony Stark/Iron Man, JARVIS, Thor Odinson/Thor, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Hank Pym/Ant-Man/Giant-Man, T'Challa/Black Panther, Janet van Dyne/Wasp.
- Voice Actors: Brian Bloom, Gabriel Mann, Fred Tatasciore, Eric Loomis, Phil LaMarr, Rick D. Wasserman, Chris Cox, Wally Wingert; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Roy Burdine.
- Produced By Joshua Fine, Simon Philips, Eric S. Rollman.
- Written By Michael Ryan.
- Editor: Fred Udell.
- First Aired on June 07, 2012. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD, Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 235
- Season: 2
With Thor and Hawkeye in tow, Captain America travels to Wakanda to have his shield repaired and to persuade Black Panther to rejoin the team. But a mysterious figure known only as the Vision arrives to steal the shield - along with Wakanda's supply... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When the planet is threatened by Super Villains, time-traveling conquerors, alien invaders, mythical monsters or mad robots bent on the total destruction of humanity; when the forces of evil are so overwhelming that no single hero has the power to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Behold...The Vision!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Behold...The Vision!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!