Puppy SkitsPuppy Skits (2013) Season 5 Episode 501-A- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 364 times total.
- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- DHX Media Vancouver
- Animation Studio: Oasis Animation
- Distributed by: DHX Media
- Cartoon Characters: Martha, Skits, Nelson, Polly, Helen Lorraine, T.D. Kennelly, Alice Boxwood, Ronald "Ronnie" Boxwood.
- Voice Actors: Tabitha St. Germain, Madeleine Peters, Valin Shinyei, Trevor Lim, Cedric Payne, Ashlyn Drummond, J.T. Turner, Brian Drummond, Vanesa Tomasino; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dallas Parker, Colleen Holub.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, Carol Greenwald, Chris Bartlerman, Blair Peters.
- Written By Joe Fallon, Peter Hirsch, Raye Lankford, Pippin Parker, Ron Holsey, Dietrich Smith, Ken Scarborough.
- Music: Daniel Ingram, Ken Scarborough.
- First Aired on June 24, 2013.
- Originally Aired on PBS Kids (USA), TVOKids, EBS (Korea) (South Korea).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 501-A
- Season: 5
- Canada / U.S.A.
Martha begins to remember how Skits, when he was a puppy was adopted by T.D.
Cartoon Production Information:
Most shows consisted of two 11 minute episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Puppy Skits. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Puppy Skits? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!