High School FootballHigh School Football (2016) Season 1 Episode 1AXH03- Bordertown Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 382 times total.
- Bordertown Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- 20th Century Fox Television
- Animation Studio: Hentemann Films, Fuzzy Door Productions, Bento Box Entertainment
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bud Buckwald, Janice Buckwald, Becky Buckwald, Sanford Buckwald, Gert Buckwald, Ernesto Gonzales, J.C. Gonzalez, Pepito Gonzalez, Ruiz Gonzalez, Pablo Barracuda, El Coyote.
- Voice Actors: Hank Azaria, Nicholas Gonzalez, Alex Borstein, Judah Friedlander, Missi Pyle, Jacqueline Piņol, Efren Ramirez; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jack Perkins.
- Produced By Alex Carter, Dan Vebber, Mark Hentemann, Seth MacFarlane, Valentina L. Garza, B.J. Porter.
- Written By Dan Vebber.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh.
- Editor: Donnell Ebarrete.
- First Aired on February 14, 2016.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1AXH03
- Season: 1
When Bud is hired as the new high school football coach, he's so desperate to win that he doesn't realize that the illegal immigrant he recruits is Pablo Barracuda's #1 drug mule.
Cartoon Production Information:
The show was designed to replace American Dad! which is moving from Fox to TBS in 2014. Bordertown will take a satirical look at the cultural shifts occurring throughout America. Set in a fictitious desert town near the Mexico border, the series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of High School Football. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about High School Football? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!