Teenagers From Dimension XTeenagers From Dimension X (1988) Episode 8910-006- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 225 times this month, and 1007 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Irma Langinstein, Rocksteady, Bebop, Burne Thompson, Vernon, Foot Soldiers, The Neutrinos.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on November 03, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 8910-006
While cruising around Dimension X, the Nutrinos decide to "buzz" the Technodrome. However, when they fly by, they notice that a cargo bay door is open and can't resist the temptation. Inside, they tap into a transmission between Krang and Shredder on Earth.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First appearance of the Cheapskates.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Teenagers From Dimension X. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Teenagers From Dimension X? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!