Curse Of The Evil EyeCurse Of The Evil Eye (1988) Episode 8910-001- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 360 times this month, and 1348 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon, Baxter Stockman, Blodgett.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Martin Pasko.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on October 06, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 8910-001
The Turtles, equipped with a new tracking device called a Zarnovameter, are on the trail of the Third (and last) Fragment of the Eye of Zarnov but, once again, Shredder locates it before they do. Now, he has all Three Fragments and, after fusing them together,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Part 4 of the "Eye of Zarnorth" saga.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Curse Of The Evil Eye. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Curse Of The Evil Eye? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!