The Wizard of WattsThe Wizard of Watts (2015) Season 2 Episode 209- Black Dynamite Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 2437 times total.
- Black Dynamite Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ars Nova Entertainment, Cartoon Network Studios, N-BOMB SQUAD, MOI Animation
- Animation Studio: Titmouse
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Black Dynamite, Cream Corn, Honeybee, Bullhorn, Dennis Flynn, TF Kurtis, Crenshaw the Slime, Black Dynamite's Daddy, Foxxy Mama, Kids, Helicopter Pilot.
- Voice Actors: Michael Jai White, Tommy Davidson, Kym Whitley, Byron Minns, Corey Burton, J. B. Smoove, Clifton Powell.
- Directed By Carl Jones.
- Produced By Scott Sanders, Michael Jai White, Byron Minns, Carl Jones, Jon Steingart, Jillian Apfelbaum, Brian Ash.
- Written By Carl Jones, Byron Minns.
- Music: Adrian Younge.
- Editor: Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on January 10, 2015.
- This series originally ran through Jan 10, 2015.
- Originally Aired on Adult Swim.
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Episode Number: 209
- Season: 2
In this hour-long musical final episode, Black Dynamite's one day off couldn't be more work (everyone needs his help AND a riot blows up. A brick to the head sends BD hallucinating into the Magical Land of Oz-Watts, a trippy technicolor world where… everyone... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Announced as a new original series for Adult Swim in 2012. Based on 2009's critically-acclaimed feature film of the same name, this new 30-minute animated series is slated to premiere in the spring of 2012. The Black Dynamite animated series... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Wizard of Watts" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Wizard of Watts? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!