Bright Lights, Dean CityBright Lights, Dean City (2010) Season 4 Episode 413- The Venture Bros. Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 242 times total.
- The Venture Bros. Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- World Leaders Entertainment, Astro Base Go!, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Venture, Brock Samson, Dean Venture, Hank Venture, Pete White, Dr. Paul Entmann, Dr. Orpheus, Jefferson Twilight, The Alchemist, Dr. Jonas Venture.
- Voice Actors: James Urbaniak, Patrick Warburton, Michael Sinterniklaas, Chris McCulloch, Stephen DeStefano, Steven Rattazzi, Charles Parnell, Dana Snyder; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By David Lipson, Jackson Publick, Michael Lazzo, Steven S.H. Yoon, Jeffrey Nodelman, Nathan Graf, Rachel Simon.
- Written By Jackson Publick.
- Music: Nick DeMayo, J.G. Thirlwell.
- Editor: Doc Hammer.
- First Aired on October 10, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 413
- Season: 4
Dean has gotten an internship with Impossible Industries, which has recently downsized now that Impossible has joined Phantom Limb's Revenge Society alongside Baron Ünterbeit. Dean, however, simply wants to become a reporter rather than a scientist, while Dr.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this spoof of 1960s cartoons such as "Jonny Quest" and boys; adventure novels like the "Tom Swift" and "Hardy Boys" series, the Venture brothers – Hank and Dean – travel around the world with their renowned scientist father, Doctor Venture.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bright Lights, Dean City. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bright Lights, Dean City? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!