Circus of PlundersCircus of Plunders (2015) Season 1 Episode 112- Sonic Boom Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1450 times total.
- Sonic Boom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Moonscoop, Sega of America, Genao Productions, OuiDo! Productions.
in collaboration with: Lagardère Thématiques, Jeunesse TV
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network, Lagardère Entertainment Rights
- Cartoon Characters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, Sticks, Knuckles, Amy Rose, Dr. Eggman.
- Voice Actors: Roger Craig Smith, Colleen Villard.
- Directed By Natalys Raut-Sieuzac.
- Produced By Evan Baily, Donna Friedman Meir, Jane McGregor, Sandrine Nguyen, Boris Hertzog, Bill Freiberger, Yvette Kaplan, Malinda Hee; more Producers ...
- Written By Mark Banker, Alan Denton, Greg Hahn.
- Music: Michael Richard Plowman.
- Editor: Natalys Raut-Sieuzac, Benjamin Schrepf.
- First Aired on February 07, 2015. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), Gulli, Canal J (France).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 112
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / France
While Tails temporarily leaves the group after a failed invention jeopardizes a mission, Sonic and friends agree to take up roles as stand-in performers at T.W. Barker's circus.
Cartoon Production Information:
This CG animated series initial order was for 52 11 minute episodes. On October 10, 2015, Lagardère Entertainment Rights announced that a second season of Sonic Boom is currently in production.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Circus of Plunders" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Circus of Plunders? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!