Autobot SpikeAutobot Spike (1985) Season 2 Episode 700-16- Transformers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 659 times total.
- Transformers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Productions, Hasbro, Inc.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Doga (Toei Animation), AKOM
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Prowl, Sideswipe, Igor/Guard, Spike Witwicky, Sunstreaker, Brawn, Jazz, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Frankenstein's Monster, Bumblebee, Doctor, Bluestreak, Teletraan I, Sparkplug Witwicky, Wheeljack, Starscream, Reflector, Ratchet, Hound, Huffer, Thundercracker, Windcharger, Air Force General, Autobot X, Megatron, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Skywarp, Trailbreaker, Rumble, Dr. Victor Frankenstein.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Corey Burton, Scatman Crothers, Peter Cullen.
- Directed By Terry Lennon, Warren Batchelder, Bob Bemiller, David Brain, Brad Case; more Directors ...
- Produced By George Singer, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler, Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin, Nelson Shin, Flint Dille, Roger Sliffer; more Producers ...
- Animated By Youngduk Kim, Byungnam Choi, Kyungkwan Kim, Eynam Park, Baekyup Sung, Myunghi Park, Sungok Ch, o Chigeun Kang, Chiman Park, Hanyong Chung, Byungchong Oh, Sangil Shim, Nosoo Kwak; more Animators ...
- Written By Donald F. Glut.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Rob Walsh, Ford Kinder, Ann Bryant.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, David Weathers, Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 23, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 700-16
- Season: 2
Sparkplug creates Autobot X out of spare parts. The robot goes crazy during its first test and is put into storage. Later, Spike gets badly injured in a firefight with the Decepticons. To save his life, the Autobots transfer his mind into Autobot X so the doctors... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The title song promised "More than meets the eye," and for over four seasons of syndication, The Transformers delivered. Robots who transformed into vehicles, weapons, boom boxes, and eventually dinosaurs, insects, animals and more, waged an... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Autobot Spike. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Autobot Spike? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!