Countdown To ExtinctionCountdown To Extinction (1984) Season 1 Episode 700-11- Transformers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 474 times total.
- Transformers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Productions, Hasbro, Inc.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Doga (Toei Animation), AKOM
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Shockwave, Jazz, Ironhide, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Dr. Archeville, Teletraan 1, Starscream, Wheeljack, Huffer, Thundercracker, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Megatron, Ravage, Rumble, Skywarp, Soundwave.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Scatman Crothers, Peter Cullen, Dan Gilvezan, Casey Kasem, Chris Latta, John Stephenson, Frank Welker.
- Directed By John Gibbs, Warren Batchelder, Bob Bemiller, David Brain, Brad Case, Rudy Cataldi; more Directors ...
- Produced By George Singer, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler, Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin, Nelson Shin, Flint Dille, Roger Sliffer; more Producers ...
- Animated By Youngduk Kim, Byungnam Choi, Kyungkwan Kim, Eynam Park, Baekyup Sung, Myunghi Park, Sungok Ch, o Chigeun Kang, Chiman Park, Hanyong Chung, Byungchong Oh, Sangil Shim, Nosoo Kwak; more Animators ...
- Written By Reed Robbins, Peter Salas.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Rob Walsh, Ford Kinder, Ann Bryant.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, David Weathers, Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 01, 1984.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 700-11
- Season: 1
Both the Autobots and Decepticons recover from the aftermath of Cybertron's proximity to Earth. Megatron returns to lead the Decepticons. Starscream breaks into Dr. Arkeville's lab, and connects the exponential generator there on a timer, which will cause it to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The title song promised "More than meets the eye," and for over four seasons of syndication, The Transformers delivered. Robots who transformed into vehicles, weapons, boom boxes, and eventually dinosaurs, insects, animals and more, waged an... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Countdown To Extinction. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Countdown To Extinction? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!