Double-Time Battle Training!
Alternate Title: Double Battle! Mammoo and Hinoarashi!!Double-Time Battle Training! (Double Battle! Mammoo and Hinoarashi!!) (2009) Season 12 Episode 624 English Episode Number: 617- Pokémon Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 159 times total.
- Pokémon Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nintendo Co. Ltd., OLM-Animation Studio, Shogakukan Inc., Summit Media Group, TV Tokyo
- Animation Studio: SOFTX
- Distributed by: 4 Kids Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Ash Ketchum, Misty, Brock, Pikachu, Squirtle, Tracy, Gary, Professor Oak.
Team Rocket: Jessie, James, Meowth.
- Voice Actors: Rachel Lillis, Eric Stuart, Eric Stuart, Stan Hart, Adam Blaustein.
- Directed By Kunihiko Yuyama, Masamitsu Hidaka, Yoshitaka Fujimoto.
- Produced By Tsunekazu Ishihara, Alfred R. Kahn, Norman J. Grossfeld.
- Animated By Shunya Yamada.
- Written By Atsuhiro Tomioka, Takeshi Shudo, Hideki Sonoda, Junji Takegami.
- Music: Junji Miyazaki.
- First Aired on December 10, 2009. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 624.
English Episode Number: 617
- Season: 12
- Japan / U.S.A.
Ash, Dawn and Brock meet Zoey and Candice after Zoey's contest win and Dawn is trying to make new sequence and Zoey asks Dawn to battle her in a double battle and Zoey choose her newly captured Kirlia and Leafeon and Dawn chooses Cyndaquil and Mamoswine and makes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Double Battle! Mammoo and Hinoarashi!!."
"Daburu Batoru! Manmu to Hinoarashi!!."
Season 12: Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles.
Pokémon is the Americanization of the Japanese "Pocket Monster."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Double-Time Battle Training!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double-Time Battle Training!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!