The Crown Of The SorceressThe Crown Of The Sorceress (1981) - Blackstar Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 973 times total.
- Blackstar Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: John Blackstar, Balkar, Terra, Mara the Sorceress, Warlock, The Trobbits (Balkar, Terra, Carpo, Poulo, Rif, Gossamer, Burbil), Talina the Priestess of the Overlord, Thorg the Ruler of the Kingdom of Kabos.
- Voice Actors: George DiCenzo, Linda Gary, Alan Oppenheimer, Pat Pinney, Frank Welker.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Barry Anderson, Tom Baron, Max Becraft, Carol Beers, Mike Bennett, Munir Bhatti, Jim Brummett, Kent Butterworth, Emil Carle, Bill Carney, Pat Clark, Rich Coleman, Tom Cook; more Animators ...
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Heckor Gike, George Mahana.
- First Aired on November 28, 1981.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
John Blackstar, an intergalactic soldier of fortune, is sucked in by a black hole and into a distant part of our universe. He finds himself stranded on the planet Sagar, where the Overlord of the Underworld is swallowing the planet and enslaving its inhabitants... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Astronaut John Blackstar was sucked through a black hole and awakened to find himself stranded on the planet Sagar. Since he had never heard of this planet, John figured he would never see earth again and settled in to his new life on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Crown Of The Sorceress. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Crown Of The Sorceress? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!