Pikunikku Ni Iku Zo (Sono Ni)
English Title: Going On A Picnic, Part 2Pikunikku Ni Iku Zo (Sono Ni) (Going On A Picnic, Part 2) (1992) Season 1 Episode 104-C- Crayon Shin-chan Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 509 times total.
- Crayon Shin-chan AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Shin-Ei Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Shinnosuke "Shinchan" Nohara, Dog, Mother, Female Teachers, Headmaster, Shinobu.
- Voice Actors: Akiko Yajima, Keiji Fujiwara.
- Directed By Mitsuru Hongo, Hiroaki Sasaki, Hirofumi Ogura, Hiroyuki Sasaki, Hiroyuki Yokoyama; more Directors ...
- Produced By Takahiro Kishimoto.
- Animated By Shizuka Mori, Katsue Hara.
- Written By Hidefumi Kimura, Hiroko Naka, Kazuhisa Sakaguchi, Kimiko Ueno, Minako Kawabe, Shin Ogawa, Taeko Okina, Yasuhiko Tamura, Yoshiko Nakamura, Yuji Mutoh; more Writers ...
- Music: Toshiyuki Arakawa.
- First Aired on May 04, 1992. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan), Cartoon Network (USA), RTE2, Razer, FOX Kids (USA), Jetix (Europe), Pop.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Episode Number: 104-C
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
"Going On A Picnic, Part 2."
This TV series ran for at least 800 episodes. Created in 1990 by Yoshihito Usui for "Manga Action" magazine. Most episodes are split into three unrelated chapters. The series parodies anime shows: "Action Mask" is spoofed as "Action Kamen,"... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pikunikku Ni Iku Zo (Sono Ni). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pikunikku Ni Iku Zo (Sono Ni)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!